For: Managers, communications teams and project staff
Time: One day
This workshop teaches you how to develop a simple yet effective communications. At the end of it you come away with an outline strategy for the next 12 months.
We use scenario planning to tailor the day to your situation and cover:
- Firstly and most importantly, how to win your boss’ support for a new way of communicating
- The opportunities and risks to your communications program
- Political, economic, social and other factors affecting your outreach
- Important audiences, people who influence them and emotional intelligence
- Messaging and persuasion points
- How multimedia can support your stories
- Integrating media, social media, events, direct marketing and other channels
- Budgets, timetables and reports you need
- Staff responsibilities
- Tracking, measuring and evaluating communications
Hear what makes a good communications strategy for not for profits.