For: Managers, communications teams and line staff
Time: One day
Don’t let anyone tell you traditional media is dead. Radio, newspapers and television remain important alongside social media. This workshop shows you how to get coverage at minimal cost.
You will come away from this workshop confident in knowing:
- How the media works
- Where social media fits in
- Changes in Australia’s media landscape
- What journalists need, when and why
- Preparing and packaging your stories to win coverage
- How to approach reporters and sell in your stories
- Tracking, measuring and reporting your results
- What to do when you get bad press.
Hear why media are important especially if you’re a not for profit.