For: Managers, staff and volunteers
Time: Four hours
Nowadays social media is baked into all significant PR, advertising and marketing efforts. How do you make social media a normal part of your conversations and avoid a social media firestorm.
This session covers:
- Case studies of organisations similar to yours
- Creating a workable social media policy
- Roles and responsibilities
- Choosing the right social platforms
- Content management
- Integrating social media and other channels
- Costs and other considerations
- Handling criticism on social media
- Measuring and evaluating effort
Starting out in social media? Listen to this.